Monday, July 27, 2015

Flight #NLS7 LANDED Post-flight check

So many things to do, ASAP:

  1. Reconnect with loved ones (my lovely sons picked me up from the airport late last night)
  2. Respond to anything urgent that arose while I was gone (nope, all clear)
  3. Unpack & clean (mm, in progress)
  4. Sit, rest, think (perhaps next weekend)
  5. Thank the organisers:
  6. Transfer notes - particularly capturing Action items (see posts to follow) (or I might add to the NLS7 Etherpad Stephen Chang started)
  7. Thank presenters and participants (see posts to follow)
  8. Report to and thank funder (me, this time--but I may still prepare a report).

What do you do when you return from conference?

* OMG YUM - Thank you Pot Belly - that was possibly some of the yummiest food I have ever eaten.


Part of my Wordpress→Blogger journey, this post copied 26/12/2020 in republication of my 27 July 2015 post at my experimental self-hosted Wordpress where it achieved 22 views.


Original post received 1 comment which I will append here:
(but if any of you want me to delete yours from this republished version, please tell me)

Cecilia said:
29 July 2015 at 11:13 pm
I am looking forward to my big conference. Hope it is as well catered for as yours. Favourite librarian can you please show me how to do an excel spreadsheet without my brain collapsing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...