Monday, June 14, 2021

About

I believe I have had enough of the About Me Gadget...

...which from 2020 reads "Labelled: Mica, Michaelina, Mike, moonflowerdragon, Mum, dag; I am a librarian who values compassionate communication and constructive critique. 2012-2017 I experimented with self-hosted Wordpress, then came back".

My "About Me" gadget at end of 2020, thanks to Wayback Machine.

I cannot find a record of what was originally in the gadget, but by 2011 it contained:
"LibraryCode1.0:[LRSStAInD+8GenR++*lsfmrjneN++B4TP+ Cs+IT+Cat++Ma+Ddc+RFdivs]" which you can if you wish Decode thanks to Wayback Machine's archive of an old ALIA page about LibraryCode1.0

My "About Me" gadget in 2011, thanks to Wayback Machine.

For the fun of it in 2021:
LibraryCode1.0:[ClRTPInD8GenR++*smrN++B4TP+Cs+IT+Cat++Ma+Lcc+Ddc+]

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...