Monday, July 29, 2019

Testing OpenLiveWriter’s connection

So, last time I tried to post here from Open Live Writer (I am vaguely recalling) it failed with an intensely frustrating lack of explanation.

The recollection is vague because it was so long ago, resurfacing patchily now that the same thing is happening again.

Today I stumbled upon a possible explanation and maybe a fix by Dave Burdick . {Crossing my fingers}

Now when I’ve hit publish (several times today)
If the pop-its_gone (is there a better word for a message box that doesn’t hang around long enough to be read?)
___ might have been the error message Dave refers to
&&& for which the solution appears to be loading images to a Google Pictures file before copying into the post
=== then will I finally throw in the towel on blogging ?

Before I go messing about with Dave’s suggestion, I’ll see whether I can at least post without pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...