How you get tabs in BlogspotShort answer (2014): the Gadget called: Pages (should have been called Pages Menu)
Want more detail?
I wanted to help a friend add a top menu to her blog, linking to pages for her bio, published works, gallery, etc. She uses Blogger. I wondered: Is it possible in blogspot blogs at all? If so, how; and if so can one of these menu items be a label?
One answer I found (from 2012) was out-of-date; so I've resorted to playing around in my own old little blogspot thingy here.
How it's done:
- In your blog dashboard, go to Layout.
- Under the header, click add gadget.
- Scroll through the gadget list to "Pages" - it can display the "list" horizontally, as tabs
- Configure "Pages" by checking the pages you want to include in your menu
- To add a menu item for a set of posts carrying a label, click "Add external Link", title the page (keep it snappy but meaningful), then find the URL for the label and insert as Web address (URL)
- Similarly, you could include the URL to any of your other social media pages. I must see whether I can add my Rebelmouse.