Monday, January 28, 2008

Threads

Let's see if I can remember the path that led me to the amusing animation that I feel compelled to share.

Ah yes, it is actually a very short trip... it was the diversions that have taken so long.

First, naturally, my Bloglines - where Langwitches most recent post about her latest Voicethread caught my curiosity.

I'm still wondering what a bottle on a car means in Argentina because the answer is not yet at her Voicethread: What Could it Mean.

Some of the other Voicethreads looked interesting:

Although I haven't created my own Voicethread yet, it looks a lot easier to create than a video.

amypalko's letter writing voicethread mentioned her Lives Less Ordinary Tumblr at which I found this video:
Les Triplettes de Belleville

2 comments:

  1. I have the DVD of Triplets of Belleville if you'd like to borrow it?!
    I haven't watched your video, just saw the name there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess there is more to this Triplettes de Belleville than the 2 minutes on YouTube - in that case I would like to borrow it, thanks Rach.

    Would you like to have morning or afternoon tea together when you're not studying, group leading, working or travelling? :D

    ReplyDelete

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...