Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Silkroad Online ... my first MMORPG FUN

The boys and their friends have introduced me to Silkroad online and I've had a very interesting, engaging week adventuring around Jangan.

There are always new skills to learn, and I'm thinking maybe it is just a little repetitive trying to level to meet something new, but it is very fun "meeting" people from all over (ages 14-43): helping (it feels wonderful knowing and sharing the little bits even newer plays want to know) and being helped.



Right now I'm trying to sell some of the treasures monsters have kindly dropped for me - I'd like to be able to afford a pet wolf. It is not easy calculating a fair price for goods, and timing is probably off as I set up stall when I'm going to be away from the keyboard rather than take up playing time.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...