Sunday, August 12, 2012

Spreading my wings: a double-barrel experiment

For the next few months most (if not all) of my blogging will be at my latest experiment.

A self-hosted, Wordpress, blog in my own name: 

How I feel about it (in pictures):

and a little fragile?:
Enter the Dragonfly


  1. If I was much more clever about these things i would upload a picture of a can of spam just for you. I admire your computer skills and your blog is so much more effective than mine. Hug

  2. Thanks Cecilia, but I get more than enough spam. Thankfully your comments are as welcome as chocolate.


Thank you for taking the time to give me and other readers your comment, particularly if it is relevant, and respectful.

I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.

However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...