Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Playing with 2.0 for professional development

I've contemplated adapting the 23 Things to share the fun with friends and/or fellow library students (particularly delicious and RSS which would be nice and convenient for me :D), and then I think why not just fellow students regardless of course? (Ideas: not time based - just the things; polls for initial self-assessment? ?registration of blogs? questions: how to make pre-blog things interactive; should I stick with Blogger or try to set up a Wordpress?)

Catching up on my bloglines after a week's holiday the idea was reinvigorated by this post:
librarian.net � Blog Archive � Why should libraries be socially networking?

I'm also curious about the time/staff/procedural issues around how libraries begin and maintain library2.0 projects whether it is using blog platforms (like Murdoch Uni library planning) or Flickr or having a Facebook page.

But the time to resolve these thoughts is not yet for me... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...