Saturday, August 02, 2008

Backup

Argh I'll keep this post from Unshelved pinned as a reminder to ensure I keep up with my backup methods. Any photos that are important to me to keep saved I upload to Flickr. Any documents I think I need to keep I email to myself or upload to googledocs. Which reminds me, I've been working on a big assignment for a while... hang on a sec...right, where was I?

Not yet in the need for anything like FolderShare, Time Machine or SuperDuper.

Hm, but my budget tracking spreadsheet is too big for googlespreadsheet so, where's my memory stick? Good.

As to the boys' saved games, they've been advised to consider whether there are any they would feel devastated to lose and a friend will show them how to back those up.

Thanks for the reminder Bill (& Bloglines for pinning & Bill again for the regular comic so every time I read the comic I can catch the pinned post about backing up).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...