Saturday, July 05, 2008

Word challenge


YAY I finally made a respectable score on Word Challenge (by playfish). (A round in which I recall there were finally no abbreviations or acronymns or foreign words).

My list of words I didn't know is growing, but so is the list of words I'm learning.

I like the way Word Challenge offers the hint of showing how many words are possible and then placing the words one scores with in alphabetical and length order, amongst blanks for those that one hasn't yet found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...