Sunday, April 27, 2008

YouTube Scholar

MEDIA PRAXIS is the Professor who created a course Learning from YouTube (which I found via one of Langwitches del.icio.us links for today: to openculture's guest feature by Alexandra Juhasz, which I'd really like to study from which I want to consider and learn/write/learn... when I have more time!).

I haven't noticed Library2.0 posts about that course yet, though I could have missed it, indeed I'm sure one of the Academic Library2.0 lot would have noticed and mentioned it.

Still I wanted to jot-blog about MEDIA PRAXIS and her course on YouTube because I also think Rach might be interested and I don't think she uses del.icio.us yet for me to 'for:' her, but she might be subscribed to my blog.

So, I haven't made any significant comments on what I'm quite certain would be a very rewarding tour of thought, which is a little embarrassing, but it is time for bed.

No I can't leave it at just text, got to add a photo or video... hmmmmmmmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...