Thursday, May 03, 2007

Cotton-eye Joe

♫ Where did you come from? Where did you go? ♫
Remember the Rednex lyrics?

Completely irrelevant but the above line has been repeating through my mind when a result in an 'any' Pagebull search on my screenname



reminded me to check out MyBlogLog to see whether anyone has visited my blog lately.



Sure'nuff some few had! <-giggle,clap-> And it was entertaining to see where visitors had come from and where they went
  • google searches for:
    • supunna picta (then followed my link to USQ)
    • citing YouTube (no, I haven't answered that yet, but I'm still planning to work it out UPDATE: yes, I've made a few guesses)
    • unschooler teen books (fairly sure my collation of library stuff wouldn't have answered that search)
    • "with that moon language"
    • pageflakes protopages netvibes
    • fun mmorpgs (did my story about my first experience help?)
  • eclecticlibrary even tagged my posts on citing blog posts & comments - is eclectic library actually Morgan of librariesinteract.info?
That was fun. I don't appear to get enough visits to warrant a pro account with MyBlogLog though I have preliminary approval from the boys to do so whenever I like because they enjoyed my excitement about my blog being visited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...