Thursday, January 18, 2007

43Things to Blogger not working?


43Things entry
Originally uploaded by moonflowerdragon.

Before finally being allowed to switch, I couldn't get this 43Things entry to go to either the old blogger (because they no longer support it) or the new blogger (which I had created in case I was never to be permitted to switch). And the latter did not work even though 43Things said it did:



43Things Reported Post
Originally uploaded by moonflowerdragon.

How annoying - for all that fiddling I did compiling it with the ultimate intention of it ending up here, I'll have to copy it across, double-checking the html (because 43Things allows some nifty little tricks that I doubt will be permitted here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...