Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Library Link - Victorian public library portal

Library Link wasn't news to me but after seeing that the Hennepin County Library catalog offers users the ability to comment on items, as well as read summaries, reviews and excerpts, when I read Connecting Librarian's Library Link - Victorian public library portal post all I could think about was wanting to be able to search the catalog more effectively, and to interact with other patrons about the items we read or view - what is the chance Library Link will allow any of that before I'm older and greyer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ABOUT COMMENTING HERE:
1. You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>

2. Apparently blogspot requires that we allow third party cookies for the darn feature to work. Sorry, nothing I can do about it - Google will lead you to instructions.

3. I don't generally post on contentious issues so I don't expect problems.
However, I will delete comments I consider:
disrespectful, destructive, irrelevant or SPAM, (even sucking up: praising my post without reason while linking to a business site).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...